It is my pleasure to tell, I'm Dowina endorser. I have a custom made
Vintage series Cabernet
back and sides: solid rosewood (satin gloss)
back: maple in the center
top: dolomite spruce
saddle, nut: bone
fingerboard, cover of the head, bridge: ebony
"M" in the fret 12th (means Miki)
electronics by Schatten Design HFN
This is my strat, and my jazz guitar, with my custom made amplifier:
This strat is my oldest bro'. I'm the first owner of it. I bought in 1994. There are so many modifications on it. Now it's singing with Suhr Doug Aldrich humbucker at the bridge, and Joe Barden S-Deluxe in the middle and neck position.
Here is a sound example about od & ds w/ my strat.
My acoustic instruments (and sometimes my jazguitar too) working on stage with my AER Alpha combo
- 15w rms
- Single channel
- Real jewel :).
- Gain, Volume, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence, and mid.and a 3 way presence switch
- An amplifier is professional if you don't need to turn to much the eq knobs. This is it.
- 2pcs preamp tubes 12AX7
- 2pcs poweramp tubes 6V6
- wood material is birds eye poplar.
- Celestion GT12H Greenback 1978 (not reissue,original 78)
- 36,27lbs (16kg)
- 8,27 D x 16,54 H x 19,68 W
(this is a size of a 1x10 combo, with 12" spkr, that's why has no green cover on the back of the speaker.)
- Soft case (backpack)
I use Godin 5th Avenue jazzguitar. That piece was originally right handed turned left handed.
electronics by Schatten Design HFN-C